Ischus are specialists in solving computer software and hardware problems. We design, develop, maintain and re-engineer software.
We strongly believe that the engineers in our client companies should ‘own’ the work that we do for them. This means that we do not ‘hide’ any of the details from you in the hope that we ‘lock you in’.
We believe that for us to take on work from you when it is appropriate your engineers must have the confidence that you can control, and take over, the work at any stage. We maintain transparency by providing all details of the work we do for you to your engineers via the documentation.
Our intention is to help you and not to hinder your ongoing work. We hope that you will find that you can trust us and that we are useful to you and so think of us for some of your future projects.
- Founded in 2003 by physicists.
Ischus are Chartered Physicists, Members of the Institute of Physics (IOP) and Members of the Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET).
- We have direct experience of understanding the issues and theoretical underpinning that hardware engineers build on and so the dialogue between them and us is efficient and unambiguous.
- We are problem solvers with highly developed analytical skills and are particularly good in novel and complex situations
- We have experience reaching back 40 years and have intimate knowledge of computational hardware and peripherals at the component level, experience with a range of communication protocols and detailed understanding of the construction of operating systems and utility programs. We have donated many early computers to the computer museum set up by the University of York’s Archaeology Data Service
- Ischus has capability from embedded devices through desktop applications, to web based applications.
For an informal discussion about how we can help you, please call us on 01909 532288, or send us an email.
Ischus Limited is Registered in Cardiff 4884291
Ischus Engineering is a trading name of Ischus Limited.
We are based in Worksop in Nottinghamshire, and are conveniently placed near both the A1 and M1.
|Members of the Institute of Engineering and Technology||Chartered Physicists|